Comprehensive Trust Services
ITC is privately owned and conflict free by being unaffiliated with any other financial services provider. Since 2011 we have served both individuals and families of wealth throughout the United States.
We offer holistic trust management, administration and estate settlement services providing peace of mind across generations.
We deliver the highest levels of responsiveness and commitment to preserve families’ legacies.
South Dakota Jurisdiction
South Dakota is viewed by many as the best place to have a trust for many reasons. We help families throughout the US benefit from South Dakota’s favorable trust statutes. When it comes to wealth planning, understanding and selecting the right jurisdiction is key.
South Dakota has earned the reputation as the leading place to form a new trust or even move an existing trust. The state is consistently recognized as THE most favorable or among the most favorable trust jurisdictions.
Some of the advantages of a South Dakota include the state’s:
- Innovative and flexible trust laws
- Modern asset protection and dynasty trust capabilities
- Reliable judiciary
- Low tax burdens
- Fiscally sound government &
- Pro-trust legislature and business regulation
Proprietary technology systems
We have invested to developed proprietary technology so our teams can reliably deliver specialized, timely workflow monitoring and reporting. Every process is reflected in our Customer Relationship Management.
Our technology is the basis for improved client interactions freeing our staff to spend time with you, our clients.
Dedicated 3-member team
Each and every one of our accounts are serviced by a dedicated 3-member team.
Get Free Trust Review
Book Your Free
Free trust document and estate plan review available.
Connect with our friendly, knowledgeable people to discuss:
- Understanding the provisions of your trust
- What the grantor of the trust intended to provide and on what basis
- Who can hire and fire the trustee of your trust
- Why distributions may differ between the beneficiaries of the trust
- Who can serve as trustee of your trust
- What are the costs typically associated with administration of a trust
- Types of trusts and the different roles of stakeholders
- Insights on best practices from a professional trust administrator
- Additional provisions that you might consider including in a trust.
- Where to domicile your trust and why it can save you money
Trust Management Options
You Want The Best For Your Family
Get the best know-how
Your family has worked hard to build, preserve and protect your trust’s assets. No one wants to guess the rules and regulations to figure things out on their own.
Let us help you.
We have the experience and the expertise to help you through this challenge successfully.