Alignment of Interests
Protect Your Family's Future
Highest levels of professional responsiveness & attention to detail.
Whether you are the first generation funding a trust or are the next generation in a long line, your choices influence the lives and financial outcomes of those who will come behind you.
The choices you make as a trust beneficiary — about how you see yourself, your life, your employment, those you associate with, your relationship with money – all influence your part of the legacy you will pass to others.
We seek families who are intentional with that stewardship. That’s why we take the time to get to know you, your goals, your family, the financial details and the relationship dynamics.
Benefits of Our Trust Services
Peace of Mind
Our approach: transparency & honesty.
- Educated Decisions: We demystify the process, empowering you to set informed expectations.
- Preserve Wealth: Protect your family’s financial legacy while is balanced with providing benefit according to the intent of the trust.
- Unbiased Investments: Our team members have no financial incentive to up-sell any investment products or services.
- Harmonious Relationships: As a professional trustee, we provide the objective view the family needs to move forward.
- Focus On What Matters: We relieve you of the weight of managing the trust, so you can focus on the things that bring you joy.
Our Unique 3-Pronged Team
Relationship Manager + Trust Associate + Trust Analyst
All professionally invested in your success and dedicated to the transparent, efficient management of your trust.
Features of Our Trust Services
How Can A Professional Trustee Help You?
Our solution-focused staff are at your service.
- Providing comprehensive reports that won’t overwhelm,
- Sharing clear statements reflecting performance of all trust assets,
- Working with CPAs specializing in trust accounting for accurate tax preparation,
- Assisting with filing annual state and federal trust tax returns,
- Addressing tax matters related to the trust,
- Providing timely asset distributions to beneficiaries,
- Reviewing all documents thoroughly and promptly,
- Reinvesting with our eye on support of many generations to come.
What Our Clients Say About Us
“They are responsive, courteous and helpful. I can speak with them about my account, my life and they are excellent listeners!”
“They deliver the services and results of a top-tier company. I would recommend them without reservation.”
What is a Beneficiary?
Roles Associated With Trusts
Our expert guidance helps you understand your privileges, responsibilities and obligations as a trust beneficiary.
Clarity & Harmony
Get Free Trust Review
Book Your Free
Free trust document and estate plan review available.
Connect with our friendly, knowledgeable people to discuss:
- Understanding the provisions of your trust
- What the grantor of the trust intended to provide and on what basis
- Who can hire and fire the trustee of your trust
- Why distributions may differ between the beneficiaries of the trust
- Who can serve as trustee of your trust
- What are the costs typically associated with administration of a trust
- Types of trusts and the different roles of stakeholders
- Insights on best practices from a professional trust administrator
- Additional provisions that you might consider including in a trust.
- Where to domicile your trust and why it can save you money
You Want The Best For Your Family
Get the best know-how.
Delivering in-depth, personalized, objective service in a candid and common-sense manner is at the core of what we do.
You can rely on Independent Trust.