Protecting Your Future
Stewards Of Families’ Heritage
Working with families directly or professionals named as trustees.
Our objective, industry-leading expertise helps ensure that differing interests of family members are always kept in mind.
From maintaining detailed records, to knowing when to engage legal counsel and sourcing independent investment advisors, we have you covered from every angle.
Our goal is to ease acting trustees burden of the day-to-day tasks and operations to provide cohesive long-term consistency and vision between generations.
Put your trust in our hands.
Benefits of Our Trustee Services
Managing your trust means earning your trust everyday
- Expert Guidance: Our team is here to assist with your decisions and help you uphold the wishes of the grantor expressed in the trust.
- Corporate Know-How with a Boutique Feel: We combine a down-to-earth, personal approach with world-class research, advice and tools.
- Estate Settlement Representation: In administering a final will or settling an estate, ITC can serve as an Executor / Personal Representative in settling the estate.
Creating A Trust?
A Personalized Team of Support
Relationship Manager + Trust Associate + Trust Analyst + Executive Management + Trust Committee
All dedicated to understandable, professional, efficient management of your trust.
Features Of Our Trust Services
How Can A Consultant, Co-Trustee or Trustee Help You?
Our solution-focused staff are at your service.
We are experts across the spectrum of personal trust and financial matters. Not only can ITC assume some or all fiduciary duties, our personalized approach helps demystify the technical aspects of managing a trust.
Some of our services include:
- Properly title trust assets
- Research claims made against the trust and oppose improper claims in court
- Engage legal counsel when appropriate and assure legal compliance
- Maintain accurate Principal and Income accounting for all trust assets
- Provide regular account statements
- Pay bills authorized by the trust document
- Develop an Investment Objective aligned with trust documents instructions,
- Establish and Monitor custody of standard investable and unique assets
- Assure prompt, investment of trust assets in compliant products
- Monitor the investment compliance with the trust Investment Objective
- Regularly review portfolios for quality and performance
- Coordinate tax strategies with all stakeholders
- Oversee daily cash management to support day-to-day needs of the trust
- Process distributions of income and principal according to instructions of the trust
*This list is not fully inclusive of all trustee services and is provided only for illustrative purposes. For more detailed information of all services provided by ITC, please call us.
What Our Clients Say About Us
“With ITC, I can offer a holistic team supported approach to my clients.”
“The synergy created with ITC has been a win-win-win.”
“They take care of the day-to-day trust work so I can focus on my growing business.”
“My firm leverages ITC, so we can provide more products to our HNW and UHNW clients.”
“ITC is great to work with and does what they say they will do! I couldn’t ask for better support from a partner.”
“I’m not a trustee but when my family asked I wanted to be there for them. Working with ITC is next level because it combines my knowledge of our family dynamics with their technical support, documentation services and great advice.”
“These people really it – they understand what it’s like living with a trust and anticipate so many of our questions! ITC takes the guesswork out of this process.”
“Working with ITC helped my family understand that the way our trust was written meant we don’t need to fight. We learned that our trust is very fair to all of us.”
What is a Trustee?
Types of Trustees
Our services include a variety of trustee roles.
In a directed trust, an administrative or directed trustee is appointed to fulfill duties limited and specified by the grantors in the trust document. Directed trusts will also appoint an outside investment advisor that is responsible for the trust’s investment management. Because ITC does not offer any investment products or management services, we are a popular choice as a directed trustee.
Trust Services For Financial Advisors
Get Free Trust Review
Book Your Free
Free trust document and estate plan review available.
Connect with our friendly, knowledgeable people to discuss:
- Understanding the provisions of your trust
- What the grantor of the trust intended to provide and on what basis
- Who can hire and fire the trustee of your trust
- Why distributions may differ between the beneficiaries of the trust
- Who can serve as trustee of your trust
- What are the costs typically associated with administration of a trust
- Types of trusts and the different roles of stakeholders
- Insights on best practices from a professional trust administrator
- Additional provisions that you might consider including in a trust.
- Where to domicile your trust and why it can save you money
Trust Administration Options
You Want The Best For Your Family
Get the best know-how.
Are you dissatisfied with the way your trust is being managed? Tired of the mediocre, call center service levels of ‘too-big-to-fail’ trustees? Do you want to be able to talk to the same people that can get to know you each time you have a question? We are a better alternative.