- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, public administration, or related field (including at least 12 semester units of accounting, finance, economics, or statistics) preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a regulated environment with emphasis in auditing, analytical or similar work experience.
- Possession of a professional designation such as Certified Fiduciary & InvestmentRisk Specialist (CIFRS) or willingness to complete the certification process.
- High school diploma or GED.
- University degree preferred.
- Experience in an accounting or banking operation, preferably dealing with payments, transactions, and balancing.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to read and decipher tax documents, trust documents and vendor invoices.