- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, public administration, or related field (including at least 12 semester units of accounting, finance, economics, or statistics) preferred.
- Possession of a professional designation such as Certified Fiduciary & InvestmentRisk Specialist (CIFRS) or willingness to complete the certification process.
New Account Representative
- High school diploma or GED.
- University degree preferred.
- Experience in an accounting or banking operation, preferably dealing with payments, transactions, and balancing.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to read and decipher tax documents, trust documents and vendor invoices.
Contact Independent Trust Company
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us by filling out this form.