Fiduciary Risk Systems provides support of ancillary services to an affiliated trust company contracted by several major custodians to provide personal trustee services to thousands of RIAs and broker dealers throughout the US.
NEW ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with various companies and government offices to verify and obtain information including, tax bills, vendor information, verification of payment etc.
- Monitor incoming bills to be paid.
- When requested, directly communicate with beneficiaries or advisors via email or telephone to obtain missing documentation required for distribution requests, completing a transaction etc.
- Complete research projects on trust accounts provided by Fiduciary Analyst
- Help foster a working relationship between Fiduciary Analyst and Clients by answering phone calls, taking messages, facilitating client requests, and responding to emails
- Assist Trust Officers with day-to-day tasks
- Review and summarize research for Fiduciary Analyst
- Perform Clerical tasks as directed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED.
- University degree preferred.
- Experience in an accounting or banking operation, preferably dealing with payments, transactions, and balancing.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Advanced clerical knowledge.
- Ability to read and decipher tax documents, trust documents and vendor invoices.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Mac Platform
- Time and project management
- Good communication skills